Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hope This Link Works.

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=2539741

I've been struggling with anger lately. Not getting enough sleep, not performing to my normal high standards, being much too hard on myself and intolerant of others. I'm longing for intimacy in my life, it seems completely lacking. A slow cup of coffee in the morning exchanging stimulating conversation with someone. A glass of wine in the garden with good girlfriends after a long work day. The touch of skin on skin. All those things that make me feel extraordinarily and wonderfully female. Then someone sent me the above video. Hopefully the link works and you can see it. It made me smile and also realize I have many blessings in my life. And I do. Right now, intimate sharing isn't one of them. Maybe soon!

No comments: