Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I wish....

....someone was here tonight. It was one of those days at work...suicidal guy, guy withdrawing from morphine, inept staff, guy who is out smoking crack and needs assistance...I love my job. What I would love in addition is to have someone to fill back up what I give out at work. But, that doesn't happen because when I get home, there's nothing left to give. And it's only sometimes that I want someone here...and I guess relationships require more commitment than that. But right now, some company, some good dinner and just someone to hold would be fantastic. I love my hair being rubbed, and my a good strong hug. I love silently sitting on the couch close to each other. I love wine in the garden...I love walks on the ocean. I want to do the work I do in Seattle and live with the Taylors in Gearhart. I guess I can't have it all.

No comments: